About East Ventura County EAC
Employer Advisory Councils (EACs) are a cross section of local employers volunteers who join with the California Employment Development Department (EDD) staff to assist the employer community to do business more effectively and efficiently.
Who Should Belong?
Employers from businesses of every size, especially those who are:
- Business Owners
- Corporate Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Personnel Managers
- Office Managers
- CPAs, CFOs, and Treasurers
How To Join
By joining your local Employer Advisory Council (EAC), you automatically become a member of the California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC).
What We Offer You:
- Stay current with changes in employment law through presentations by expert speakers at general membership meetings.
- Receive assistance on a wide variety of employer/employee relationship topics through access to a management hotline.
- Network and share ideas with other employers.
- Use the group as a sounding board for proposed and on-going EDD policies, programs and procedures.
- Design, implement and participate in special community activities such as: job fairs, career days and job search workshops.
Grants and Donations
If you would like to apply for a grant or donation, please submit your request using the appropriate form. Requests must be made using either Request For Donation Form or Grant Application Form and submitted to the address on the form. Please allow 4 weeks for your application to be reviewed.