L.A. City and County minimum wage goes up on July 1, 2017 to $10.50/hr. for employers with 25 or fewer employees, and to $12.00/hr. for employers with 26 or more employees. Any employee who works 2 or more hours in a 7 day week in L.A. must be paid that minimum wage for those hours worked in the city/county.
- DAY OF REST STATUTES CLARIFIED
- MINIMUM WAGE INCREASE IN LOS ANGELES
- Arbitration Clauses in Employment Agreements
- LEGAL UPDATES: Non-exempt commissioned employees must be paid for breaks; Avoiding liability for employee accidents during commuting time; and AB-5 Opportunity to Work Act
- East Ventura County EAC Scholarship Opportunity Available!